Kelly Sports – Dodgeball

We learnt how to play dodgeball.

First coach told us the rules of a game called jedi dodgeball. Jedi dodgeball had 2 teams, orange, and purple. The jedi got to dodge the ball with his noodle and get to revive his teammates. The people that are not the jedi get to dodge the ball by using their ball. For example: if you have a ball and someone throws it to you, you can use your ball to hit it. If we get out we have to go on 2 knees and wait until the jedi revives us.

Next we played elimination dodgeball. Elimination dodgeball is the same as jedi dodgeball, but there was no jedi, if we get out, we are out until the next game, and if we catch the ball, the person who threw it gets out. 

Lastly we played traditional dodgeball, but this time if we get out, we line up in first, second, and third. For example: if I was the first one out and my teammates caught the ball, I got to go back in. 

I enjoyed playing dodgeball because I liked it when you get out first and your teammates catches the ball you get back in. I did well on catching the ball. I need to improve on throwing the ball.